Friday, March 18, 2011

Christian Poetry - A poem about being in God's presence


"call unto me and I will answer thee and I will show thee great
and mighty things which thou knowest not." -Jerimiah 33:3


“Visions of Your Love for Me”

Far above the realm of man
Of what I see, of who I am
Beyond the scope of doubt & fear
Where earthly treasures disappear
Beyond the things I call my own
Where nothing stands but you alone
Where reason ends and You begin
And songs of praise arise within
Beyond the cares that fill my mind
Where troubles fade and fall behind
And all that’s left and all I see
Are visions of your love for me.
Where all that I desire to do
Is lift my voice and worship You
My spirit longs to see your face
O won’t you take me to that place,
O won’t you take me to that place…

By N. Gonzalez © poetryandpraise.com 2011 all rights reserved

There is nothing like being in His presence.
To stand in awe of who He is and how great His power, His
majesty and His love for us really are...Try it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment