Friday, March 18, 2011

Christian Poetry - A poem about reuniting with a loved one in Heaven


"A Poem for Someone Special"
 
My love will find you when I get there
I will not stop until I do
I’ll search among the crowds of people
I’ll search until I get to you
 
Oh, I will know you by your smile
By looking deep into your eyes
For though our bodies may be different
Your spirit I will recognize
 
Then in that moment when I know you
I’ll take you by the hand and run
Through streets of gold and crowds of people
Into the presence of the Son
 
And there before the King of Heaven
I’ll fall upon my knees in praise
Remembering all the things you taught me
With gentle words and heart ablaze
 
Surrounded by the tribes and nations
I’ll hold you close for all to see
How much I’m grateful that you loved me
And that you shared your faith with me
 
Then just as you had always taught me
We’ll join our voices and we’ll sing
With thankful hearts, with burning passion
The wondrous praises of our King!
  
Thank you for sharing the Gospel with me, can't wait to see you there..

By N. Gonzalez © poetryandpraise.com 2011 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment